Be a part of the movement to get us Rail For The Valley!
The success of this campaign has come from people like you getting involved. By writing letters and pressuring the politicians, passenger rail is closer than ever to being realized, and all of it has been achieved through email and the internet.
1) Join the campaign by emailing: email@example.com and put “subscribe” in the subject line. (To unsubscribe, put “unsubscribe” in the subject line.) It takes so little effort to make a difference.
2) Email us your thoughts and ideas: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Write a Letter to the Editor: Take a look at all these letters that have already been printed in the papers. It’s easy to do, and when we all do it, it makes people stand up and notice.
4) Join our original facebook group: The Fraser Valley needs passenger rail service NOW!
5) Be a part of the Rail For The Valley STICKER CAMPAIGN (click here) – Just imagine driving down the highway in traffic and seeing RAIL FOR THE VALLEY on every third car…
6) Join Rail for the Valley – Creative Cats. We need buttons, we need t-shirts, we need posters, we need banners, we need artwork, we need music, we need bumper stickers, we need a sense of humour, we need slogans, we need to get creative! Sign on here and get involved in the creative campaign.
7) Become a member of the Friends Of Rail For The Valley Society. Please help us reach out to people and businesses in our communities who support passenger rail!
If you wish to buy Rail For The Valley stickers, or make a donation to the campaign, please click here to access the Donation page from our old website.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.